Well I decided it would be fun to join the blogging world. I am not very good at writing in my journal or scrapbooking so this will be a great way to start our familys scrapbook/journal in a fun way. Thanks to my friend Nyree who taught me the ropes of blogging. These are my three kids who keep me busy. Rachel is 6 1/2, Alex 4, Haylee will be 2 next month, and then we are expecting a baby April 15th. Our second tax baby. Rachels birthday is April 17th. We are really excited and will find out what we will be having the day before thanksgiving. We have lived in our new little old house in Orem for a year now and we have the best neighbors. We all love it here, except for Josh who would love to be living in the country, but has made the best of it and has made some really great friends. Josh works for Orem City as a police officer and keeps very busy. He loves his job and is always learning new things. The department just gave him a brand new car, brand new rifle, and new uniforms and he feels like he just had christmas. Thats ok now I don't have to get him anything, right? Rach is going to first grade at Orchard elementary. I am grateful to be able to stay home with the kids. I love this time of year. Fall smells are the best. Everything about fall is the best!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Good Girl Steph! Isn't it about time that we get a peek into your life? I realy enjoyed spending time with you the other night. I think it needs to happen more often. Miss ya!
steph- thanks for your address.. I am excited to check it often and get updates of the fam. Post a lot!! love ya
Post a Comment