
Happy Spring Break?? This is what we woke up to this morning. We couldn't believe all the snow!! Our poor trees branches were so heavy with snow and blossoms.
I am so sorry that I have been such a lazy blogger. I will try to keep up. There has been so much going on I didn't make time to update our blog.
Well, my due date was yesterday and no baby yet. That is ok. I have always chosen to be induced and this pregnancy I decided to not be induced. I thought it would be fun to see what my body does when it goes into labor. So far I feel great, I have no signs that I am aware of that I will have the baby soon. My doctor is on vacation for spring break till the 21st so if I don't have the baby before then , than I will be induced that day. We have been working alot on our house trying to fit all of us into a 1100 square foot home without feeling so cluttered. I am finally done!!! It feels so much better. Josh finished our kitchen and i will post pictures, I wish we would have taken better before pictures of it. We have them on video camera, but I am not sure how to add that to the blog. Thank you Josh for working so hard last week. There are a few more things to do but nothing major. I will try to keep these posts more updated. I hope you all had a great Easter!








4 comments:
I'm glad we got out when we did. Just missed the snow storm. I'm glad I got to see you. Maybe one of these times we can actually get together and play. :0
Wow! So much snow! It's nice a sunny here today. ;) Good luck with baby #4--I hope labor and delivery goes well. I was only induced with Adeline and I much prefered my labor experiences with the first two. When I'm out in May I'll have to come by and see your house! Happy Spring Break!
Good luck Steph when the baby comes! I'm praying for you and your baby. Have someone let me know when she comes!
Stephanie!! :) I just happen to come across your blog, and I am sooo glad I did! HOw are you guys doing? I know it has been forever and you might not even remember me!! I was in the same ward with you in the apartments that the Goodnow's own or owned..i don't know if they still do or not!! anyways, again I am glad I ran into your blog!!
send me an email-ashley_benson21@hotmail
Post a Comment