Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

The monday night before Halloween we carved pumpkins and made Kitty Cat cookies.

We had a lot of fun this night. Joshs mom, dad, brothers kurt, devin, and andrew came all the way from Fairfield to spend time with us. I am so glad they came. It was nice to have them there. The kids also really loved having them here and they were a big help.

These pictures are in no order. I need to learn how to do a slideshow so that the pictures don't take up so much space. Bear with me, I will get the hang of this eventually.

A few years ago in our sharon park 7th ward, when Karli was the enrichment counselor, she had so many fun ideas for each holiday and Kitty Cat cookies was one of them. Every year since she introduced me to making them I make them with the kids and its become a halloween tradition. The kids have so much fun and they get more creative each year. They don't just make cats anymore, this year there was a mouse, a few dogs, and a couple of monsters. My mother in law Jeri, she made a witches hat. It was so cool. Thanks Karli!

Haylee enjoyed eating the cookies.

We had alot of fun. Thanks Hansens. We love you.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

cute steph- you are the best mom- love the pumpkins and the cookies- James is watching w/jealousy-- he wants to be in your family and he loves your kids:)