Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween!

Haylee was a butterfly. I love the old navy costumes.
They are easy and they are warm. She had alot of fun.
She ended up with the most candy in the end. ( I think the others were eating theirs along the way).



Rachel was Sharpay from High school musical . She was so funny. She got tired of the wig pretty fast. She wanted this costume for a while and so she earned the money for it. She kept telling me that she really was sharpay because she could sing just like her.



Rach, you are so much fun!




Alex was on the swat team. Are you suprised? He had a lot of fun dressing up almost like dad. He was so cute. I love this picture of him.


Do you love her smile? Its the one she does for the camera. She is so funny.

No comments: