Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Haylee is 2!!


Haylee turned 2 on November 7th. We had her family party on the monday night before. Almost all of these pictures are from that evening. Sorry they are kind of scattered.

Haylee has been my sweet little angel. I have really had so much fun enjoying her. I think because she was my third I was more relaxed and I didn't want her to grow up fast.


She is such a fun little girl. Something you may not know about her is that she is a tease. She teases her older brother and sister to the point they are running to me and saying that Haylee won't stop teasing them and Haylee will just be laughing and laughing. She has such a fun personality and a tender heart. She is very caring. She loves hugs. She loves to read. I will miss all the time we spend together when the new baby comes. I love her so much and I am so grateful that I am her mom.







Thank you to all the family that came to her party and supported her. She is so blessed to have you all in her life.

After aunt april gave her the bag with suckers in it she wasn't interested in anything else but having one. We were trying to make her wait......





She kind of got upset and didn't really care about any of the other presents. Thank you to everyone for being so understanding of her new 2 year old attitude.






















We had brownies and icecream. She was so cute because she blew out the candles so fast but none of the cameras were ready so we relit them and had her do it again. The second time she could not blow them out.






She kept trying and trying and then her dad helped her by lifting the plate closer to her mouth.
She is so cute!






















I tried writing happy 2 haylee with m&ms on her brownies, but when they were cooking they sunk
into the batter of course! Oh well. they were
still really yummy.














We need more room for our big families. Thank you so much for coming. We love all you guys. Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Haylee!!!

1 comment:

Nyree said...

Happy birthday Haylee! What a cute little girl... I just love her chubby cheeks. She has grown up so fast!