
Rachel suprised me the other day when she came into the room with her new friend Alexis. I had to do a double take. isn't this picture hilarious! Alex and Rachel thought they were pretty funny so they went to a few of their friends houses to introduce them to Rachels new friend Alexis.
Rachel has been dressing up Alex as a girl since he was very little and he thinks its pretty funny, but this time after about 20 minutes, and his friends seeing him dressed as a girl, he couldn't change fast enough. I think this is what he will be for halloween next year. He could definitely pull off the wig and pass for a girl at first glance. Anyway I just had to share this with you. I loved it and thought you would also get a big kick out of it.







4 comments:
Oh my word!!! That is too funny.. love it. Anyway, I tagged you. See my blog so you know what I'm talking about
STEPH!!!!!!
I am so glad I found you (Thanks for the link Nyree).
Your kids are HUGE! I can believe Hailey is 2. That is just CRAZY!
Our family blog address is
www.fourboysonegirl.blogspot.com
and I have another one, it's
www.melanielovesdinner.blogspot.com
ARE YOU PREGNANT AGAIN?
When are you due?
Steph-Thanks for your comments on my blog! Your blog is so cute. I love Alex as a girl and james thought it was funny too.
I love the pic of haylee asleep too- so funny
Hope you are having a good day:)
Hey Miss Stephanie, so I am totally late in responding to your comment on my blog, I meant to forever ago. Blame it on my decreasing brain and my increasing weight!
Your kids are so big, and congrats on the fourth! We are having another boy, yeah for that!
I am glad to have a link to see how you guys are doing now!
Post a Comment